Setting the highest standards for inducting Newly Qualified Teachers
NTA (formerly NIPT) was originally set up in 2013 at the request of the DfE, to provide a sector-led alternative to Local Authority NQT accreditation services.
The organisation has seen significant year on year growth and is now the largest national Appropriate Body providing its service to schools and trusts of all types and phases including a number of international school and a growing number of MATs.
As an established high-quality provider of this important service, we are the “go-to” organisation, setting the standard and demonstrating good practice for the induction process.
What sets up apart from other providers?
- NTA was set up specifically to offer this as a dedicated service.
- Our robust induction process is largely delivered online supplemented by telephone support and personalised customer service.
- The service is provided at a capped inclusive cost with no subsequent add-ons, giving schools and trusts cost certainty.
- Our online approach minimises the disruption to children’s learning and associated hidden costs caused by staff being out of school.
- Our service also offers flexibility and can be tailored to meet in-house needs such as different term structures and particular individual circumstances.
- Feedback is provided on all assessments by our experienced quality assurance team.
- We offer prompt specialist support, advice and training.
What we believe in?
- Supporting our schools and trusts with a dedicated digital and telephone service that supports schools with rapid response times, as well as additional online support material.
- Delivering a streamlined, secure and robust system with a fixed cost and one point of contact
- Maintaining high standards for the sector through continuous improvement, keeping processes under review and identifying opportunities to raise the bar.
NTA is very aware of the financial pressures that schools are facing. As the scheme has grown and we have achieved some economies of scale, we have been able to reduce the cost per NQT each year. Our current cost is £276 per NQT.
We are able to charge per term for NQTs who are part way through their induction or on a short term contract.
Please see our Value for Money Ready Reckoner to enable you to compare your current provider with the service we provide.